Easy Mini Meatloaves Basic Recipe
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 6oz box of stuffing mix
- 1 c water
- 1 c shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine meat, stuffing mix, and water.
- Spray or grease muffin tin.
- Ball meat mixture into 12 balls. (The size of each ball should depend on the size of your muffin tin.)
- Press each ball into a muffin cup.
- Make an indentation in each ball for sauce.
- Fill with sauce.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Top with cheese of your choice.
- Bake 5 more mintues.
EcOnomcial Mom's Meatloaf Sauce.
(This is just an estimate...I tend to *eye* my ingredients for this sauce)
- 1 c ketchup
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1-2 Tblsp mustard.
Mix ingredients well.
There are soooo many different ways to customize these meatloaves. You could add garlic powder, or Italian seasoning, chili powder, or soy sauce to the meat mixture. As for sauces...salsa, barbecue, spaghetti, pizza, or sweet and sour. The possible combinations are endless. If you make these, write back and let me know which combinations are your favorite. I like to add Italian seasoning and a hint of onion powder, colby jack cheese, and my sauce.
These freeze well too.