An Award!!! For me???


Okay, so last week I was nominated by Lisha at Everyday Life with a Smile. I am very grateful for this award and I gladly accept it!! I haven't posted this earlier because I have been contemplating the requirements. Maybe now would be the time to list them...


The rules for the Honest Scrap award -

The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

You see, the problem I am having is coming up with 10 interesting things about me. I am finding that I seem to be a very boring person. Not that I consider this a bad thing, I just don't have much to write. The other problem I have encountered is that most of the blogs I follow and love are personal blogs. And like me, they don't want their personal blogs 'advertised'. That said...I'll give it my best shot!

Here are 10 honest things about me...they may not be interesting, but I tried.

1. I hate washing my hair! It's not that I mind washing my hair; it's that the whole process takes soo much time out of my already busy day! I'm not one of those people with wonderful hair that can just wash and go. Not me...I have to actually do something with my hair or I end up looking like a troll doll!


2.I HATE doing dishes! Enough said!!


3. I dance in my kitchen and call it exercise!!! Hey, it counts!!!


4.I sometimes hate being a mother. Why do I always have to be the 'bad guy'!!?!! Why do I have to do everything!!?!!


5.I sometimes often want to strangle my husband!!!The last comment above fits with this too. He has a great work ethic at work, so what happens on the drive home from work!!?!!


6. I am GREAT at organizing...I just can't STAY organized.


7. I AM boring. I have sat here for 10 minutes trying to think of other things...nothin's comin'!


8.I hate messes. For those of you who really know me, you're probably finding this difficult to believe, but it's true! I just don't always do anything about it because...well...the mess will be right back the way it was in a hour or two anyway.


9.I can't throw anything away, actual trash not included. I am firm believer in reuse-reduce-recycle and you never know when you could use whatever it is I don't want to throw away!


10. I love my son more than anything in the world!



Now for the blogs that I nominate...

1.Adventures of Supah Mommy...because she's honest. (She has great giveaways too.)
2.I'm an Organizing Junkie...because her blog has really motivated me.
3.I Became My Mother...because she is creative.(Her other blog was already nominated...oh well)
4.Saving with Sara...because she finds awesome deals and shares them.
5.What's for Dinner?...because she has great menus and recipes.
6.Missy ...because her blog allows us to keep up with their life.
7.Regina...because my son LOVES Chance and getting to looking at his pictures can get Xander to cooperate.

Labels: , , , , ,