Casey...the EcOnomical Mom.


I'm never sure where to begin when telling about myself...so, I'll begin at the beginning. I was born and raised in a VERY small town waaayyyy out in the country. {I was lucky enough to be educated in a small school...there were 12 students in my elementary class!} I grew up yearning for the 'big city' life, only to find that I prefer the 'small town' life. I eventually married my high school sweetheart
love we've been together off and on for almost 20 years and married for 7 and moved to the country. We live in a wonderful old farmhouse full of history located in Pennsylvania.

I am currently a SAHM and loving it. love I have two boys {a 32 year old husband, J, and a 4 year old son, XR.}, two dogs, and three fish. I am an animal lover and want more...my husband is satisfied with only two dogs. My son takes after me...in many ways and we may soon be venturing into the world of chickens.ayam

I have too many hobbies to list everything. My most favorite hobbies are playing sports and games with XR, gardening, crafting, and blogging, cooking, baking, and candy making, camping, hiking, and kayaking. I also love re-purposing items. You should see all of the different containers I have saved in my basement... hah well, maybe you shouldn't!

I started EcOnomical Mom as a way to share all of the wonderful tips and tricks that I have learned over the years. I love to KISS. {Keep It Simple Sister!} The tips I share are always simple and easy to follow. Most of the tips I provide are EcOnomical tips, e.g., tips to save you money while helping to save our environment. Some tips are how-to's and some are back-to-the-basics type. I'm a firm believer in being green. I don't, however, believe that you need to be fanatic about it. It's the little things that count.




Labels: