Template changes...

For the past week I have been working on a template for this blog. I've gone through many, many sites over the past week. Although I have found wonderful backgrounds and some nice templates...none of them seem to be 'me'. I set up a test blog (just like 'everyone' recommends) and was working out the kinks. Just when I decide that I might finally have a template that is close to what I want...I found scrapblogging. It's a digital/online scrapbook. Now I am working on creating a background there! The site I use is Scrapblog! It's a wonderful site. You should really check it out...Just be forewarned that it is addicting!!!

So, although I had decided to dedicate my time to finding the perfect template before getting into actual blogging, I have now decided that I'm going to go ahead and blog. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any posts for quite awhile. Sometime in the future there will be changes, but for now I'm sticking with this one.

Labels: , ,