GoodSearch

Hello again. As you may have noticed, this blog is going through some extreme changes. I guess that's way it goes when starting a public blog.

Anyway, what I wanted to tell you about today is a wonderful search engine I have found. It's called GoodSearch. It is an up and coming search engine that donates a penny to the charity or school of your choice for every search you perform. And yes, it is legit. It is 'powered' by Yahoo search. GoodSearch also donates when you shop through their site.

I have been using it for a few months now and I'm very satisfied with the results it gives me. ANd if I can help a charity by doing something I was already going to do...WHY NOT?!?!

If you would like to check it out, just visit...
http://www.goodsearch.com/

Check back soon!

Labels: , , ,