Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Menu Plan for Week 4 '09

Okay everyone...here is my first menu plan! I made it simple, I'm new to menu planning!

Monday
Lunch: Hot dogs & Kraft macaroni & cheese
Dinner: Beef Roast with carrots and potatoes

Tuesday
Lunch: Vegetable Soup (made with Monday nights leftovers)
Dinner: Chicken Stuffing Casserole

Wednesday
Dinner: Fish fillets, long grain and wild rice, and broccoli
Dessert:Cheesecake

Thursday
Dinner: Pineapple ham steaks, green beans, and potatoes

Friday
Dinner: BBQ chicken pizza

Saturday
Lunch: Leftovers Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal

Sunday
Lunch: BLT sandwiches
Dinner: Sausage, rice and peas
Dessert: Apple Pie

4 comments:

Lisha said...

Great menu!! I need to keep up with mine online. I love menu planning. it keeps my life so organized and there is no guessing each night on what to have!!

You made me hungry for Vegetable Soup!! That is going on my menu next week!!

Casey said...

That's one thing I found that I love about menu planning...There's NO guess work. I don't spend over 30 minutes standing in front of my cupboards with an array of cookbooks trying to decide what to make for supper! I know it's only been two days, but it really has saved me time!

Sara said...

Menu planning does make life SO much easier!

The Harris Family said...

Everything sounds so yummy...What recipe do you use for BBQ Pizza?? My husband loves this yet I have never made it before. Anyways, Welcome to MPM, I am new at this too!! It is ironic...we have the same background on our blog...See you next week.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning