Menu Plan for week 8...




Do you know what day it is?!? It's Menu Plan Monday!!! It's almost 5pm, I'm just now getting around to posting it. And that's because I didn't get finish with my plans until about 4! That's the way today has been. Oh well, it is a Monday!

This week is very simple and because of schedule changes last week, I'm moving some meals to this week.

Monday
Dinner: Pizza

Tuesday
Lunch: Eating out--Chinese
Dinner: Beef Pot Roast (Crockpot)

Wednesday
Dinner: Perfect Sesame Chicken, white rice, and broccoli

Thursday
Dinner: Pasta night
(Because my husband and son love pasta so much...I'm implementing pasta night every week.)
Dessert: I haven't quite decide yet...so I'll post the recipe later in the week for whatever I make.

Friday
Dinner: Lil' smokies, mac-n-cheese, peas

Saturday
Lunch: Leftovers Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal (This is a meal chosen from someone else's menu plan. I determine what ingredients I have on hand and then choose a delicious recipe.)

Sunday
Lunch: Steak-um's and FF.
Dinner: Meatloaf, perogies, and mixed veggies.

Labels: