Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Menu Plan for week 8...




Do you know what day it is?!? It's Menu Plan Monday!!! It's almost 5pm, I'm just now getting around to posting it. And that's because I didn't get finish with my plans until about 4! That's the way today has been. Oh well, it is a Monday!

This week is very simple and because of schedule changes last week, I'm moving some meals to this week.

Monday
Dinner: Pizza

Tuesday
Lunch: Eating out--Chinese
Dinner: Beef Pot Roast (Crockpot)

Wednesday
Dinner: Perfect Sesame Chicken, white rice, and broccoli

Thursday
Dinner: Pasta night
(Because my husband and son love pasta so much...I'm implementing pasta night every week.)
Dessert: I haven't quite decide yet...so I'll post the recipe later in the week for whatever I make.

Friday
Dinner: Lil' smokies, mac-n-cheese, peas

Saturday
Lunch: Leftovers Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal (This is a meal chosen from someone else's menu plan. I determine what ingredients I have on hand and then choose a delicious recipe.)

Sunday
Lunch: Steak-um's and FF.
Dinner: Meatloaf, perogies, and mixed veggies.

0 comments:

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning