It's all about Reusing-Reducing-Recycling.

Today's tip is all about all about reusing, reducing, and recycling. It's not only good for the environment, it will also help you save money!

Save your empty containers. Wash them and reuse them.

If you save your emptied containers, you can actually save yourself money in the process. You won't need to buy plastic organizers or storage containers. Sometimes you just need to think outside of the consumer box.

Old butter tubs make great homemade play dough containers. Peanut butter jars make wonderful Flubber containers or crayon holders. Baby food jars make a wonderful votive holder. Yogurt cups are great for holding paint. Old tea mix canisters are great for containing coloring pencils. Anything that's plastic or glass, I wash and reuse. The possibilities for these items are endless!

I realize that a lot of containers and canisters are not the prettiest items in the world, but what about when you add your kid's art to them...!?! They make the most unique holders that you will ever own. They make great gifts too!

Now being the person that I am...I tend save more than I have use for. If you're like that too, I would like you to visit a wonderful site...FreeCycle. See my next post coming this evening
for more info about this site.