Menu Plan for Week 7...



Wow, it's Menu Plan Monday again already!! I just sat down to post last week's menu, didn't I? Time flies...and I always seem to be short on it anyway. So without further ado...here is this week's menu:

Monday
Dinner: Chicken AuGratin Bake

Tuesday
Dinner: Tasty Corned Beef (Crockpot) Meal

Wednesday
Dinner: Venison Steaks, Perogies, Cheesy cauliflower
Dessert: Individual Pineapple upside down cakes

Thursday
Dinner: New England Boiled Dinner

Friday
Lunch: Seafood sandwiches
Dinner: Tacos

Saturday
Lunch: Left Overs Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal

Sunday
Lunch: Eggs w/ Corned Beef and Hash
Dinner: Pizza


You'll notice that none of my recipes have links this week. I felt compelled to use recipes from my cookbooks. I'm one of those people she was talking about (on Organizing Junkie) that does not want to let go of my cookbooks ;) I might share some of the recipes later in the week, so you'll want to check back!!

Labels: