Menu Plan for week 9.


Wow...Monday again. Where did my weekend go?

This week's menu was planned so that there would be lots of leftovers. (My son and I are going on vacation for two weeks!!!) Since my husband is not fond of cooking himself an actual meal...I have planned for lots of leftovers and tv dinners.

Well, here it is...my menu plan.


Monday
Dinner: Roast with carrots and potatoes.

Tuesday
Dinner: Round steaks, noodles, and peas.

Wednesday
Dinner: Mexican Skillet Meal
Dessert: Triple Layer Peanut Butter Brownies

Thursday
Dinner: Pasta night

Friday
Lunch: Pepperoni Rolls
Dinner: Lasagna (X2...one to freeze)

Saturday
Lunch: Left Overs Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal

Sunday
Dinner: Venison Loin Steaks, mashed potatoes, and cauliflower


Later in the week I'll post the recipe for the brownies. Trust me, you'll want to make them! I hope everyone has a good week. I'll be stalking your menu plans soon.




post signature

Labels: