Menu Plan Monday Week 6.


Hey everyone! Do you know what day it is?!? It's Menu Plan Monday.


There were a few days last week that the menu plan changed, so I will be moving some of last week's plan to this one. I will once again get straight to it. (I have grocery shopping to do, take down all of my snowman decorations, and then decorate for VDay!)

Here it is...my menu for week 6:

Monday
Lunch: Going to Subway!!!(It's grocery shopping day.)
Dinner: Citrus Pork Loin with vegetables
Dessert: Apple pie

Tuesday
Dinner: Easy Chicken Tetrazzini

Wednesday
Dinner: Tilapia Scampi, rice, and sugar snap pea stir-fry veggies

Thursday
Dinner: Spaghetti with my meat sauce
Dessert: Chocolate cake

Friday
Dinner: Sausage dogs, french fries, and mixed veggies

Saturday
Lunch: Left Overs Lunch
Dinner: Mystery Meal

Sunday
Lunch: Brunch Casserole
Dinner: Cheesy sausage pasta

Labels: