TIPsy Tuesday... coming this Tuesday to a blog near you.


I said that I would give you more information about TIPsy Tuesday later in the week...well...this is about as late as it can get. Sorry, but I imagine that most people reading this know how life can sometimes get in the way of blogging...;)

(...In a deep announcer voice...)Coming February 17, 2009 to a blog near you...TIPsy Tuesday.

Every Monday night I will be posting a Mr. Linky for TIPsy Tuesday. Each week will be a new topic. The topics will range anywhere from ecOnomical tips, money saving tips, tips on saving electricity to gardening tips, tips on how to go greener, etc. Please feel free give suggestions for topics too. This might be my blog, but your opinion is just a valuable as mine! And I want to hear it.

So, what I need would like you to do is make a post about your tip. After you have posted it, use Mr. Linky on the TIPsy Tuesday post to link to the URL of your post. Please use the specific URL for your post, not your blog.

The first week's topic is:

Tips for cleaning ecOnomically with baking soda.

And remember...anything goes...no tip is ever a bad tip...or too simple!! Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Labels: