Use baking soda to shine metal...Tip #7

Today's tip is an ecOnomical cleaning tip. Going by the TIPsy Tuesday topic, my tip for this week pertains to cleaning with baking soda. There are millions of uses for baking soda, especially when it comes to cleaning.

Use baking soda to clean/shine metal.

When I clean my bathroom, I use baking soda. I especially love using baking soda to shine my tub fixtures. Baking soda is a non-abrasive way to scrub and polish. I dampen the fixtures and sprinkle on the baking soda. I wipe the baking soda around and then rinse. --No harsh chemical and no arm-tiring scrubbing.-- My fixtures come out looking spotless!!

This is just one of the ways that baking soda is an ecOnomical product. It saves me money since I'm not purchasing cleaners. And it's also safe for my environment. I don't worry about my son being around when I'm cleaning and it doesn't flare my allergies. There are no harsh chemical fumes.

Labels: , ,