Another way to ecOnomically water your plants.

Do you run a dehumidifier? What do you do with all of the water it collects? Trying to come up with a use for it? Me, I use it to water my plants. ros
There are times, even when it's cold out, that I need to run a dehumidifier in our basement. When I do and it's still too cold to set my plants out in the rain, I reuse this collected water to give them a drink. Always pour it into another container though. If you don't, you could have a huge mess to clean up. ihikhik Trust me!

When I run the dehumidifier during the warm seasons, I save the water in gallon jugs. {I smell another ecOnomical tip coming later} This way, I have collected water to use when it's cold outside. This is very ecOnomical and a great way to conserve water.

So, my tip for you today is...

Instead of dumping the water collected from a dehumidifier down the drain and wasting it...water your plants with it!



Labels: , , ,