Blog Widget by LinkWithin

TIPsy Tuesday edition 21

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day.senyum
Today's tip isn't about being ecOnomical...sorry. It's more of a personal challenge.

When life seems overwhelming, too hectic, or too stressful...
Take a step back and give yourself a time out.

I know that this will be quite difficult for a lot of people. It was for me! Many of you will have noticed that I have not posted anything new in over a week.
Life was getting more hectic. I was feeling frustrated and sometimes neglectful.
sedih Besides being a mom, maid, wife, cook, chauffeur, therapist, crafter, etc... blogging was beginning to take up a lot of my time. It takes a lot of time to get everything set up, work out the kinks, etc but...most of you already know all about that! On top of all that, we now have 8 chickens and one pet duck. ayam We've had to build a coop and get everything ready for them too! And let me tell you...having a baby duck as a pet is like having a newborn baby!!!
There was soo much going on that I needed to step back from something and try to find a workable balance. Blogging was the only thing I could really step back from...but I'm glad I did.
Life not being so hectic gave me enough time to figure out that balance. And thank you everyone for patience while I did.

So my tip for anyone out there feeling too stressed or overwhelmed...
Take a step back. Give yourself a break! Even if it's only just eliminating one chore for one day, it will help. Try it.
senyum



pokpok I APOLOGIZE...MR. LINKY SEEMS TO BE HAVING SERVER PROBLEMS.
INSTEAD OF LINKING TO TIPSY TUESDAY THROUGH MR. LINKY, YOU WILL NEED TO ADD THE LINK TO YOUR POST IN A COMMENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!!





11 comments:

BECKY! said...

Oh I've missed your posts! Blogging can take up a lot of time - so I hope you aren't overwhelmed! My little trick is if I have some spare time (usually the mornings when I wake up before the kids), I might write a few blog posts and schedule them for later. I'm a cheater, I know, but at least I admit it.

Hope you post some pics of the baby chicks!!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

Thank you Becky! Before my little 'vacation' :) I NEVER scheduled. I'm not sure why? I guess I felt that I just needed to post it as I wrote it. Now...I will be scheduling!! I've realized that it's a common practice And it will save a tremendous amount of time...for me at least.

Also I feel the need to apologize. It seems that Mr. Linky is having a few problems. Mr. Linky is added in this post, it's just not working right now. :( Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thank you everyone for understanding!

Jacques Groenewald said...

Jacques Groenewald presents Alternative Health Tips posted at The Fitness And Health Guru.

Jacques Groenewald said...

Feng Shui Health Tips Can Change The Way You Lead Your Life

Money Smart Life said...

Auto Insurance for College Graduates

twitterads said...

Get Targeted Traffic To Blog With Twitter | How to Use Twitter and Get Money | Make People Follow You On Twitter

Wedding Tips said...

Basic Kinds Of Honeymoon Resorts

Make Online Beats said...

Everything you need to know about how to Make Online Beats

Live Your Life With Prosperity and Success said...

Top 10 Online Business Opportunities To Make Money

Live Your Life With Prosperity and Success said...

Home Based Business Opportunity ~ 3 Ways to Make Money Online

Sue said...

Interesting article. Blogger possess vast knowledge of economy .

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning