TIPsy Tuesday edition 21

Good morning! I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day.senyum
Today's tip isn't about being ecOnomical...sorry. It's more of a personal challenge.

When life seems overwhelming, too hectic, or too stressful...
Take a step back and give yourself a time out.

I know that this will be quite difficult for a lot of people. It was for me! Many of you will have noticed that I have not posted anything new in over a week.
Life was getting more hectic. I was feeling frustrated and sometimes neglectful.
sedih Besides being a mom, maid, wife, cook, chauffeur, therapist, crafter, etc... blogging was beginning to take up a lot of my time. It takes a lot of time to get everything set up, work out the kinks, etc but...most of you already know all about that! On top of all that, we now have 8 chickens and one pet duck. ayam We've had to build a coop and get everything ready for them too! And let me tell you...having a baby duck as a pet is like having a newborn baby!!!
There was soo much going on that I needed to step back from something and try to find a workable balance. Blogging was the only thing I could really step back from...but I'm glad I did.
Life not being so hectic gave me enough time to figure out that balance. And thank you everyone for patience while I did.

So my tip for anyone out there feeling too stressed or overwhelmed...
Take a step back. Give yourself a break! Even if it's only just eliminating one chore for one day, it will help. Try it.
senyum



pokpok I APOLOGIZE...MR. LINKY SEEMS TO BE HAVING SERVER PROBLEMS.
INSTEAD OF LINKING TO TIPSY TUESDAY THROUGH MR. LINKY, YOU WILL NEED TO ADD THE LINK TO YOUR POST IN A COMMENT. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!!





Labels: , ,