Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Welcome Ducky McDuckerton and the McNuggets.

Meet Ducky McDuckerton, the newest member of our family. He is supposedly an 11 day old Mallard. This past Tuesday we purchased 8 chickens and the cutest little duck. Duckerton, as I call him, has been an instant hit with everyone who meets him. I would have to say this was the best $4.50 we've ever spent! I have been extremely busy with him and will be for the next few days. It's like having a newborn again, oddly enough.

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce him to everyone. I'll be starting my new blog Ducky McDuckerton and the McNuggets soon. {I have just created it.} Check back in the next few weeks to see everyone's growth and to share in my follies as one ducky mama.
senyum

What's everyone doing on National Mom's Night Out? Me,I'm learning to be a mom...again! {A bird mom that is.}






4 comments:

Sara said...

Too cute! I took Aiden to the local tractor supply store every single day the week of Easter to visit the ducks, chicks and bunnies. Have fun taking care of the latest members of your family. :)

Bobbi Jo said...

What a sweet little duck! Thank you for sharing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo

Marilyn's Money said...

How cute, I'm doing a series on my new 16 chicks, feel free to read, and see my new additions!

Yanic said...

Adorable... Wish I had a yard to keep chicks and duckies! You'll have to keep us posted on his growing up!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning