Happy Father's Day '09!!!

I just wanted to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Father's Day. This post is dedicated to my dad...the best in the world. I know raising me was not always an easy task. I can be difficult and stubborn at least I get it honest! I didn't always take the road you wanted me to or even the right road sometimes, but I've always found my way back and been able to get find the right road...with your help. Thank you dad for all that you have taught me. I know I don't say it often, but you mean the world to me. I love you.

And to Bapa, you are sadly missed and lovingly remembered.

Here are some great Father's Day quotes I have found...

"When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, 'Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?' He answered, 'If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.'" -- Jerry Lewis


"A father carries pictures where his money used to be." -- Unknown


"Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad" -- Unknown


"By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he's wrong." -- Charles Wadsworth


"The greatest gift I ever had
Came from God; I call him Dad!" -- Unknown


"A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty." -- Unknown


"My father taught me to work; he did not teach me to love it." -- Abraham Lincoln


You can find these and other quotes here at the Associated Content.





Labels: ,