- 1 head cabbage, cored and cut into wedges
- Pepper (as per your taste)
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine(roughly), cut into pieces
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 green or red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Place individual cabbage wedges on a sheet of aluminum foil. Top with black pepper, and a pat of butter. (OPTIONAL: Add onion slices, bell pepper slices, and/or garlic) Fold edges of foil together to seal, then wrap entire package again with another sheet of foil.
- Repeat for each wedge.
- Cook on hot grill for about 30 minutes. (Turn about every 10 minutes.)
My husband loves adding vinegar once the cabbage is cooked. I hope you enjoy trying this grilled veggie recipe!