Menu Planning Monday Returns!!!

Hello again blogoshpere! I've missed you tremendously, but I choose not to dwell in the past. There will be changes happening here at EcOnomical Mom. Most will be subtle and go unnoticed. However, if you do notice a problem, e.g. a broken link, please contact me! I will try to get it fixed asap. Any comments, concerns, or questions are welcome also. Please feel free to contact me. I'm glad to be back!

Menu planning is one of the constants in my life. I've revamped my menu plans. Now that my son is in kindergarten and involved in other activites, I have simplified my plan. There are four constants... Tuesday is pizza night, Wednesday is crockpot night, Thursday is pasta night, and Saturday is Left Over's Lunch day! Taking the guess work out of these days has not only simplified my planning method, it considerably cut down on time spent planning! This week is a very busy week; all of my meals are very simple and time friendly. Without further ado...on to the menu plan...

Monday
Dinner: Chili w/white cornbread bake.
Tuesday
Dinner: (Pizza Night) BBQ Chicken Pizza
Wednesday
Dinner: (Crock Pot Night) New England Boiled Dinner
Thursday
Dinner: (Pasta Night) Kid's choice.
Friday
Dinner: Breaded fish filets, rice, and cauliflower.
Saturday
Lunch: Left Over's Lunch
Dinner: Mexican Skillet Meal
Sunday
Lunch: Mac & Dogs
Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner (pancakes, eggs, bacon)

Thank you for stopping by EcOnomical Mom! I have returned!

Labels: , ,