Menu Plan Monday for March 1st

It's that time of the week again! I tried something new for the next two weeks' menu plans. Instead of planning my menu and then checking to see if I had the items, I took a food inventory and planned my menu with items I already had in stock. 


It's really amazing the food I have stocked and the $$ I saved by doing this. So, my new menu plan resolution is to take a food inventory before planning.  How do you menu plan? Do you create your plan and then take stock or vise versa?


Monday
Dinner: Cheeseburger Pie w/ mixed veggies.
Tuesday
Dinner: (Pizza Night) BBQ Chicken
Wednesday
Dinner: (Crock Pot Night) Pot Roast w/ carrots and potatoes.
Thursday
Dinner: (Pasta Night) Son's Choice.
Friday
Dinner: Sugar Snap Pea and Chicken stir-fry.
Saturday
Lunch: Home made Veggie Soup (from left over Pot Roast)
Dinner: Ham Steaks, roasted garlic & herb potatoes, home canned green beans.
Sunday 
Lunch: Left Over's Lunch .
Dinner: Venison loin steaks, mashed potatoes, and (homemade) creamy freezer corn.


I hope everyone has a wonderful week!!






Labels: ,