Blog Widget by LinkWithin

TIPsy Tuesday is back!!

Hello everyone!!! Long time...no words. I am starting back up with TIPsy Tuesday...sorry for it's absence!
I know it has been awhile since I have posted any tips, but I will be starting them again tomorrow. My life will be back to normal by then...at least as normal as it ever was!
hah

Hopefully everyone has a tip to share this week!!! If you have any questions about the how-to's of TIPsy Tuesday, please click on this link. As always...if you do not have a blog, please use leave a comment and use anonymous as your identity.


I'm looking forward to reading everyone's wonderful tips!!







1 comments:

Pappy and Grammy said...

My tip is to use a mixture of vinegar and water in a spray bottle and crumpled newspaper to wash windows. Works like a charm.

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning