TIPsy Tuesday Week 14, 2009



Better late than never... I am finally getting TIPsy Tuesday posted. (I'm really trying to work on my time management skills.) Lately, besides catching up on chores, I have been busy with my gardening. Hence everything has been late.
around Sorry.

Anyway, I am going to do something new with TIPsy Tuesday. Participation so far has been minimal...I can understand...it's spring time and everyone is busy and TIPsy Tuesday is still fairly new. So, what I will be doing is adding some links that I have found useful. If you own the link that I have added and wish to be removed, please e-mail me with your request. {ecOnomicalmom@gmail.com}

Also, you do not have to have a blog to add a tip...just comment the tip and use anonymous as your identity. TIPsy Tuesday (the Mr. Linky) is open normally beginning Monday evening to Sunday evening. For more detailed instructions, click here.

I can't wait to read everyone's tips!!! babai









Labels: , ,