Menu Plan Monday for week 15.

Do you know what day it is?!? It's Menu Plan Monday!!! And I actually have my meal plans finished today!!! tepuktangan

I have been working on my time management skills. When the sun shines, I feel the need to be outside. Especially with all of this rain we have been having! And that means that my inside chores are put on hold. I am getting better though!

Anyway, in the hopes of having more sunshine and being outside more, I have made my next two weeks meal plans very simple. All of the meals are extremely easy to make. Minimal time in the kitchen...maximum time outside!!!


Monday
Dinner: Mexican sour cream rice and chicken bake.

Tuesday
Dinner: Breakfast for Dinner? Pancakes, eggs, and turkey bacon.

Wednesday
Dinner: Roasted Pork Loin with mashed potatoes and broccoli.
Dessert: Chocolate Angel Food Cake

Thursday
Dinner: Pasta night

Friday
Lunch: Deli-style sandwiches.
Dinner: Sweet and Sour Chicken.

Saturday
Lunch: Left Overs Lunch
Dinner: Beef Stroganoff with egg noodles and peas.

Sunday
Lunch: Easter Lunch at MIL's.
Dinner: Easter dinner at M&D's.








Labels: