TIPsy Tuesday for April 21,

Good Morning Everyone! The sun is shining at least for the next couple of hours and it's going to be a great day! sengihnampakgigi If you're new to TIPsy Tuesday, please read this. As always, I can't wait to read your wonderful tips!



My tip for today, continuing with How to Make Your Refrigerator More Energy Efficient is...

Clean the coils!!

Yeah...that simple...just clean the coils. I clean mine once a year. I realize that it should probably be done more than that, but for now, it's once a year. I take my wonderful Swifter duster and dust the coils. It can be a bit difficult and frustrating trying to get everything out of those tiny
grates. marah Then I take a slightly damp wash cloth and wipe the back surface of them. Please note that this is how I do it...I don't know what the manufacturers say. For specific cleaning information you should check with the manufacture of your fridge.

I hope everyone has a wonderful TIPsy Tuesday!babai
Jessica Nagel presents Yard Sale posted at Sustainable Halo.






Labels: , , , ,