Blog Widget by LinkWithin

TIPsy Tuesday for April 28, '09


Good Morning Everyone! I'm glad you could join me. If you are new to TIPsy Tuesday, please read this page first and welcome!

I am going to KISS my tip today. {Keep It Simple Sister!} My poor little guy just got over his cold and is now sick, sick.
putuscinte

The wonderful weather we've been having has inspired me to share this tip...

Hang your clothes outside to dry!



It not only saves electricity, but it gives you a breath of fresh air too. senyum I can't wait to read everyone's wonderful tips. Have a good day!




2 comments:

BetterSpines said...

It's funny that what you say is a TIP! That's what we do all the time here in Aus. Obviously there will be times and seasons when it's not possible, but for the majority of the year, it's hang the washing on the line. And it smells so good and fresh!

Casey (EcOnomical Mom) said...

It's the same here. When the weather is decent, I always hang my clothes out to dry. But it's new idea to someone somewhere!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :p :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

Home & Garden Business Directory - BTS Local Free Page Rank Tool

Design by EcOnomical Mom

Back to the Beginning