Now onto this week's plan...
Dinner: Chili with White Cornbread Bake.
Dinner: (Pizza Night) White Bacon Pizza
Dinner: (Crock Pot Night)
Dinner: (Pasta Night) Dad's Choice.
Dinner: Sweet & Sour Chicken, White Rice, and Broccoli.
Lunch: Left Over's Lunch
Dinner: Individual Meatloaves, Home Made Mashed Potatoes, and Home Canned Green Beans.
Lunch: BLT's made with wonderful turkey bacon!
Dinner: Breaded Tilapia, Sun Dried Tomato Pilaf, and Cauliflower
While at a craft show back in the fall, two ladies made this amazing, delectable desert. They were little pieces of chocolate heaven; a wonderful, crisp outer coating with a moist, melt-in-your-mouth chocolaty center.
Cake Balls...makes about 36.
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package (chocolate) cake mix
- 1 (16 ounce) container prepared (chocolate) frosting
- 1 (3 ounce) bar chocolate flavored confectioners coating
This recipe is SOOO easy to make and easily tweaked. For Valentine's Day, I am using a strawberry cake mix and strawberry icing. I haven't decided whether to use a regular chocolate coating or white chocolate. What do you think?
- Prepare the cake mix according to package directions using any of the recommended pan sizes. When cake is done, crumble while warm into a large bowl, and stir in the frosting until well blended.
- Melt chocolate coating in a double broiler, a glass bowl in the microwave, or in a metal bowl over a pan of simmering water; stirring occasionally until smooth.
- Use a melon baller or small scoop to form balls of the chocolate cake mixture. Dip the balls in chocolate using a toothpick or fork to hold them. Place on waxed paper to set.